Learn how to make delicious and easy cookies and cream puffs recipe at home, it will take your 30 minutes to make this recipe. Here are the ingredients you will need:
Egg Yolks (2)
Chocolate Sandwich Cookies (25)
Cups Half & Half (2)
Granulated Sugar (1/4th Cup)
Corn Starch (1/4th Cup)
Water (1 Cup)
Butter (8 Tablespoon)
Flour (1/2 Cup)
- You Will Have To Pre-Heat the Oven To 425°F.
- Cook The Cream Mixture On Low Heat, Don’t Forget To Whisk Continuously So That Mixture Wouldn’t Contain Lumps.
- Baking Time is (20-25 Minutes).
- Microwave the Dip for 30 Seconds & Stir.
- Sprinkle Your Favorite Toppings & Enjoy!