Rasmalai Recipe is the most favorite recipe in all over the Asia, as well as in western countries. Here is the complete rasmalai recipe in hindi.
- 2 cups of milk powder
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp flour
- 2 tsp clarified butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 kg milk
- 2 cups of sugar
- 8-10 green cardamoms
- Pistachio as required
- In a pan pour milk and bring it to a boil.
- Add Cardamoms and 2 cups of sugar, and let it cock for about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Take a bowl and beat the eggs.
- Milk powder, baking soda, butter and flour mix well in an other bowl.
- Gradually add beaten eggs into dry ingredients. After mixing eggs properly, knead it into soft dough. Roll out tiny balls and drop them into boiled milk.
- Let them cock for 4 to 6 minutes on high flame.
- Dish them out and sprinkle the pistachios.
- Let it at room temperature, after that placed in the refrigerator to chill.
- When Rasmalai is well chilled, served it.