Here we will let you know home remedies for dark underarms. Wedding season is on its hype and you might be worried about your dark underarms problem as it doesn’t look neat and prevent you to wear sleeveless outfits. Here is a simple solution for whitening your dark underarms in few weeks.
• Powdered sugar: 2 teaspoon(grind sugar in the grinder to form fine powder)
• Baking Soda: 1 teaspoon
• Orange juice: 4-5 drops orange juice
• Lemon juice: juice from half piece
• Milk: 1/2 teaspoon
• Glycerin: 1/2 teaspoon
• Coconut oil: 2 teaspoons
1. Take a clean bowl and add powdered sugar in it.
2. Now add 1 tsp of baking soda in the sugar
3. Add 4-5 drops of orange juice in the mixture
4. Squeeze half slice of lemon to extract the juice in the bowl.
5. Add ½ teaspoon of milk and ½ teaspoon of glycerin.
6. In the end add two teaspoons coconut oil in the mixture and mix well to form a thick consistent paste.
7. Apply this paste on your underarm areas and keep the paste applied for about 20 minutes.
8. Wash with normal water.
9. For dark underarms, repeat this application multiple times in a week for best results. check out this amazing tip as well ——-> Skin Whitening