We have got some home remedies for cracked heels that work 100%. Winter has arrived and in this chilly season your heels get severely cracked and dried therefore take action before the cracking starts. Here are some tips to prevent your heels from cracking with an amazing heel care home made pack to restore the moisture and beauty of your foot and heel.
- Make your feet and heel clean every time you come from outside.
- Exfoliate the dead skin with a pumice stone (jhanva)whenever you take a shower.
- moisturize your heel and foot excessively.
- Take a good zinc supplement.
- Don’t walk bare foot; wear shoes that cover your heels.
- Rice: 2 tbsp
- Honey: 2 tsp
- Apple Cider Vinegar: 1 tbsp
- Olive or Almond oil: 1 tbsp
- Take two table spoons raw rice and ground it.
- Mix the grounded rice with two teaspoon honey and one tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Stir thoroughly to a fine paste and add one tablespoon olive oil or almond oil
- Prepare a tub of warm water
- Put your feet into the tub for sufficient soaking for approximately 15 minutes
- Take the feet out of the tub, dry them and apply the rice paste on and around the heels.
- A gentle scrub will take the dead skin out
- Wash your feet with Luke warm water to remove the paste
- Apply moisturizer and wear socks to keep the heels moisturized for longer time.Repeat the process twice a week.