There are a lot of beetroot benefits. It has amazing ingredients that increase your blood contents. As healthy circulation and blood flow is responsible for the skin glow and whitening, beetroot (Chukhandar) is therefore used in many skin care and facial care products to enhance your beauty and freshness. This mask contains olive oil to moisturize your skin and lemon to bleach the dark pigments .The gram flour whitens your skin color and mask off the spots and blemishes.
- Beetroot(chukhandar):1-2 medium size
- Olive oil:2 tablespoons
- Gram flour (Besan):2 table spoon
- Lemon juice: Few drops
- Wash and peel the beetroots.
- Slice or grate the peeled chukhandar in a bowl.
- Add two table spoons of gram flour (Besan) in the bowl.
- Now add four to five drops lemon juice in the mixture.
- Mix with a spoon and put all ingredients in the blender.
- Blend the paste; you can add water to make a consistent paste.
- Apply this paste on your face with a brush as a pack.
- Leave the paste and let it dry.
- When the paste is dried, wash with like warm water.
- Apply this mask twice weekly for quick results.