Chicken spaghetti recipe is a world’s famous meal which can be prepared in just 5-10 minutes and the taste is really tempting. Chinese cuisine is famous for its flavors and quick cooking style.
- Chicken mince: 1/2 kg
- Oil: 4-5tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste: 1tbsp
- Zeera (cumin)powder: 1tsp
- Dhania(coriander)powder: 1tsp
- Chili powder: 1tsp
- Salt:2 tbsp. or (to taste)
- Green Chilies: 6-7 or to taste cut in slits
- Tomato: 2 chopped finely
- Onion: 1-2 small chopped
- Capsicum: 1 finely chopped
- Spaghetti: 1 packet
For boiling spaghetti:
- Take out the spaghetti from packet and if you find them too long, break them into pieces
- Boil enough water in a pan so that the spaghetti can dipped into it .Add a tablespoon oil while water is boiling .Add I tablespoon salt in the water and then add spaghetti.
- Let the spaghetti tender in 5-8 minutes and check occasionally as the spaghetti should not stick together.
- When the spaghetti are soft ,drain out the water through a strainer or large sieve and pour some cold water over your spaghetti .This will not make your spaghetti sticky.
- Drain the water and keep the boiled spaghetti aside in a dish or bowl.
For preparing mincemeat:
- Take a saucepan or a wok and heat 4-5 tablespoon of oil in it.
- Add 1 tablespoon ginger-garlic paste in the pan.
- Add washed chicken mince into the pan and stir
- When the color of meat begins to change in a whitish shade,add silted green chilies in the mince.
- Add 1 teaspoon zeera powder, 1 teaspoon red chili powder and two teaspoon or (to taste) salt in the pan.
- Stir the mixture on medium flame and add dhania powder, red chili flakes (kuti mirch) and ½ teaspoon turmeric powder in the pan and stir the mixture. You can add some water to tender your mince.
- Let the ingredients cook for about one to two minutes, then add chopped tomatoes, onions and capsicum and stir well. Cover the pan with the lid and cook on medium flame till the meat become tender and the water get dried. Stir occasionally while cooking.
- When all the ingredients are cooked and water is dried, keep the pan on low flame for a minute.
- Add boiled spaghetti in the mince mixture and mix them well on a slightly high flame in the pan or the wok.
- Lower the flame and cook for a minute.
- Turn off the stove and dish out your yummy spaghetti for serving.