This 5 minute easy cooking rajma chawal recipe will provide every essential nutrient for your health and freshness, so try to enjoy this nutritious meal in today’s lunch.
- Oil: half cup
- Red Beans (lobia):2 cups
- Ginger paste:
- Tomato: 3-4 mashed to a paste.
- Salt: 1tsp
- Red chili powder: 2tsp
- Zeera powder (cumin):1tsp
- Sookhi Methi: 2tsp
- Turmeric powder: 1/2 tsp
- Garam masala powder: 1/2 tsp
- Sabz Dhania: Fresh leaves for garnish.
- Rice:2 cups
FOR RAJMA GRAVY:
- Place a frying place over the stove and preheat the oil for cooking.
- Now add 1 tsp ginger paste and then add the tomato paste you have prepared in your mixer with mashed tomatoes.
- Add; salt to taste 2 tsp of red chili powder and a teaspoon of zeera powder.
- Now add1/ 2 tsp of Haldi (Turmericpowder) and 2tsp of Sookhi methi.
- Mix all the ingredients together thoroughly and stir with the spatula for better cooking.
- Allow your mixture to cook for a few minutes on medium low flame with the lid of the pan closed.
- After a little time remove the lid and add a little more Sookhi methi.
- Now add half a teaspoon of Garam masala.
- Stir again and then add a few leaves ofSabzdhania.
- Add only a small amount as dhania has a strong flavor.
- Mix up again and slowly add 2 cups of red kidney beans (lobia) to the mixture.
- Allow the lobia (rajma) to settle
- Do not mix it yet, first add a little more oil and then remix the all the ingredients.
- Close the frying pan again and let your dish to cook for few more minutes
- Mix again and garnish your gravy with Sabzdhania.
To prepare the rice for your dish take a large pot and add few drops of oil, you can also oil the walls of your pot if you want smoother cooking. Now add a pinch of salt later add water and bring the water to boil. Now add rice to the water and bring the rice to boil. Let the water dry and Your rice is cooked now. Pour the gravy in a serving tray and add the cooked rice in a separate serving dish. Serve your meal hot and enjoy.