Learn how to make Aloe Vera Gel for skin whitening, this effective skin whitening mask will help you lighten your skin.
Aloe Vera Gel (1 Tablespoon)
Icing Sugar (3 Tablespoon)
Honey (1 Tablespoon)
- Add 1 Tablespoon of aloe vera gel in pre heated sauce pan. Now mix it well, when aloe vera has started boiling add 3 tablespoon of icing sugar.
- Now mix icing sugar and aloe vera well, stir continuously otherwise there will will lumps in your mixture.
- At the last add 1 table spoon of honey, when the mixture has started boiling place it a side.
- When your mixture is cool down, its ready to apply.
How To Apply
- Apply this gel with the help of a brush. You can apply this gel on your face, hands and feet.
- After 20 minutes, you will scrub and you will see that the gel is removing your tanning and dust particles for your skin.
- After that wash your hand with cold water.